The deception starts from the symptoms of deception, which is already inside the heart of the person.
The only defense against deception is the purity of the motives and the love for the truth.
The psychological meaning of deception is a betrayal.
Those who suffer deception, even more than betrayal, lose the existing human strength for themselves and for others; they are erased, torn apart, painfully embarrassing.
It is not a question of trust, in reality, we do not only have a moral question, although it is probably not an obvious question, it is also a question of being taken hostage by the will of others who torture for not respecting the truth.
This book will make you understand;
- Why we attract the wrong people
- Why our assessments are misleading
- What leads us to make bad decisions
- Why the person changes his attitude and how to understand it
- Why do we choose the final decision to be emotional
- How to recognize a bipolar person
,,,and so on.