- Crockpot recipes, such as mini meatballs and hot dips, or chilled crudité platters, are excellent choices for a party with a large menu. Consider setting up the buffet so that different food types are grouped together.
- Since a crockpot uses little electricity and produces low heat, frugal crockpot recipes are great for making meals during the summer months when you’re concerned about high utility bills.
- If you need to be away from home for a longer period of time or you have an especially high-powered crockpot, add an extra 1/4 cup water for every additional two hours of cooking time.
- Plug in the crockpot and you have a warm, comfortable smell wafting throughout your home that isn’t overly pungent like some of those expensive wall-outlet units.
- Frugal crockpot recipes can be an excellent way to save money in the kitchen, especially if you’re normally too tired to cook at the end of the day.
No more offers for this product!